Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

 
I'm a boy! My mommy Antoinette and daddy Bobby are super excited but now need help naming me so pleeeease give them some suggestions so I don't end up with a name like Tobi (Toni & Bobby put together...wah!)
Keep in mind that I am of Mexican decent so think of something cool/Rico Suave like.  Oh! and by the way, doctor took a look at me today and said I look beautiful and that I'm growing perfect (his exact words, but hey what can I say, look at my mother lol). See you all soon, keep us in your prayers.

¡Adios Amigos!

Take a look of me action in the video below... 




4 comments:

  1. Congratz cousin I'm so happy for you!! JoJo is happy to she said hi & can't wait to meet her lil cousin/ godbrother :) love you & again congratz!! & Marc is a great name btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby's name could include either one of the following names: Marcos meaning Marc or Antonio meaning Anthony. I am so happy for you. I love you. Auntie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing. Baby looks good already:) Take good care and keep us posted.
    Peace and blessings,
    Con amour, Tu hermana,
    Sada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!! Yeahhhh a Boy..... i'm so very happy for the both of you!!! You will enjoy him so much... he will bring you tons of joy...

    ReplyDelete